A day in the life of the queen... "And who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14 The Bible (NIV)

Monday, August 20, 2007

It's Been a Little While...

Well it has been quite some time since I have had a chance to write and fill you all in on what is going on in my life. Things have been real busy. As most of you know I turned 2 last month and the life of a 2 year old is very busy. With all the road trips and time spent swimming and playing at the splash park there hasn't been much time to sit and reflect. Anyway mommy and daddy make me go to bed early so they don't give me much time to write. But I guess Hemingway had the same problem when he was young, but he did some great work when he got older.
Here goes. since my last posting, I had a birthday, went to Alabama to the beach where I spent several days basking in the sun and surf and the kiddie pool at the condo. I am a great swimmer if I don't mind saying so. "My swim all myself," as I like to tell people. Mainly I just float with my life jacket, but hey a girl has to start somewhere. Anyway, the beach was great. It took me a little while before I got used to the sand, but when I finally did i was all over that place. Graceyn and I are getting along real well. Sometimes she gets in the way when I am riding my tricycle in the house, but she rolls pretty quicky and I haven't run over her yet. Mommy calls her a Rolly Polly. Have you seen the new Little Einstein movies? I have both of them and Mimi says this week when the new one comes out she is going to get it for me. In the morning there is supposed to be a new one. It has penguins in it. They look funny when they waddle.
Well guess I better go. I will put some new pictures on here when I get the chance.
Hope to have some more time soon to talk more but for now I better go.

No comments: