A day in the life of the queen... "And who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14 The Bible (NIV)

Friday, July 6, 2007

What took me so long?

Well let me start by saying that I am sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you guys. I know you have all been wondering what happened and why haven't I posted anything in a long time so let me just say that things have been real busy.
I have been pretty busy playing with my new best friend and sister. She is pretty cool. She doesn't do much, mainly just lays there, but I am excited every morning to see her.
I also got a new fort in the backyard. It has 2 swings, a horsey swing, slide, monkey bars, rock wall, and a ladder. It rules! I can hang out there all day.
Last weekend I got to go to Tulsa to see Poppy's family. Friday night I partied hard. I ate at this Mexican food restraunt that had a view of the lake and the highway. I saw turtles and 18 wheelers and never had to leave my seat. The food was good and so was the dancing. The next day I swam in the pool for hours with Chloe and Jax. It was a heated pool and it was sooooo warm that nobody could tell I tee teed in it.
I got to see fireworks two days in a row. On Julythird, we went to Mimi and Papaws house and saw the fireworks from daddy's Uncle Bill's house. I didn't know I had 2nd cousins. They were there and so were Abbie and Jake. The next day I got to go swimming with all of them. The water was kinda cold, but there were so many lake toys I was so happy. Then I got to see the fireworks in our neighborhood.
For those of you that don't have it on your calendar. My Birthday is coming up real soon. Its going to be a Safari Party and I will be 2 years old.
Well that lets you back in to where I am, and I better get back to taking my nap.
Have a great day!

No comments: