A day in the life of the queen... "And who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14 The Bible (NIV)

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Let it Snow...Colorado 2008



Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...and it did, and did, and did. So much that it snowed 2 feet more than I am tall. We got 48 inches in 48 hours and over 5 feet for the week that I was in Colorado. It was a great trip. We went to Crested Butte and I have to say that I was the best skiier on the mountain. I rode the magic carpet, and then the Big Swing (Peachtree Lift) where I skiied for a while all by myself. The second time I rode up I was a little tired from all that work and fell asleep. Thanks Stacy for getting me down the mountain, just sorry that it was nap time. Anyway I better go for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.