A day in the life of the queen... "And who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14 The Bible (NIV)

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Time For Tea...


Well I will make this short and sweet since I have to get back to entertaining. I have a tea party to throw and not much time to talk. But just wanted to show you a little about what all happens when you get to be a big girl and a "socialite." We don't have time just to lay around and watch TV anymore. You have to get plugged into the social scene. So I am having a tea party/ welcome to the new room party and entertaining guests takes more time than I could have imagined. Beary is getting thirsty so I better go, we'll talk later. TTFN (TaTa For Now.)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Esther I can't wait to see you on Friday!! Hold your pacies and horsies and Get ready because Aunt LaLa is coming to town!!

Anonymous said...

We love you! Mimi & Papaw