A day in the life of the queen... "And who knows but that you have come to a royal position for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14 The Bible (NIV)

Friday, February 2, 2007

"It's NOOOOOOING!!" [translation: its snowing]

This stuff is great! We got somewhere between 4-5 inches of snow over the past 2 days and I had so much fun playing in it. Once again I was like the kid from Christmas Story and was bundled up so much that I couldn't put my arms down, but as long as I had a little momentum I could keep my feet moving and my body from going head first into the snow.

But boy, I had such a good time. I got to stop around in it, watch a snowball fight, warm up a little by the firepit, slide, and the most fun I had was sledding. Daddy and Jake had a snowball fight, Aunt Amy made a snowman, and Abbie always makes me laugh. She got to sled with me a couple times. I also got to sled with Uncle Jess and Aunt Kels, mommy, and daddy. We had so much fun. I love sledding I must have done it a hundred times. I can't wait till it snows again.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

You look so cute all bundled up Esther! I put the picture of you and daddy as my background on my computer, now whenever I open my computer I just smile and laugh because life is good! That picture...Wow...all I can say! Love Yall!